Case Studies / Space profiles
- Name of Space: Arts Factory
- Society Mission: "Committed to offering accessible studio and administrative spaces in an environment that encourages collaboration, creation and the exchange of ideas across disciplines."
- Owner - Land: City of Vancouver
- Owner - Building / Improvements: City of Vancouver; Arts Factory (Tenant Improvements)
- Tenant: Great Northern Way Scene Shop, Arts Factory Society
- Sub Tenants: Not available
- Rent/Lease/Own: Lease
- Address: 281 Industrial Ave, Vancouver BC, V6R 2M8
- Square Footage: 21,000 sq/ft
- Year Opened: 2014
- Space/Facility Type: Light Industrial/Warehouse, Heavy Industrial/Production, Co-Work/Shared Space, Multi-Functional
- Organizational Type: Registered Not-For Profit
- Space/Facility Use: Arts/Culture, Space Provider/Developer
- Programs/Services Delivered: The building houses multiple artist and artisan studios, and has artist and studio showings on a periodic basis.
- Website: www.artsfactorysociety.ca